1. Do you like scary movies? NO!!! I have never watched a scary movie and never plan to.
2. What kind of cell phone do you have? I have a Razr, actually I am usually my sister's hand me down Razr until I am eligible for an upgrade.
3. Do you have a passport? I do have a passport. I think it is expired, but it has a stamp from my trip to Brazil.
4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week? Sort of. Eric came home from work today bummed out because he had to lay off more people at work. It is sad for those people and their families.
5. Have you ever broken any bones? No, I had a fracture in the top of my foot, but no real breaks.
6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do? I went to the mall in the middle of the day. I love winter and unexpected days off!!!
7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe? I had an Incredible Hulk tank top (strictly for sleeping), but somewhere there is a hideous picture of me in that shirt with wet hair straight out of the tub.
8. Did you have braces on your teeth? No braces, although my bottom teeth could probably use them.
I am a wife and mother of one beautiful little girl who is 20 months old. I am a Christian. I am a 2nd grade teacher. This allows me to be a SAHM in the summer, which is glorious. I love to scrapbook. I love dining out, especially Mexican. I love hanging out with my family. I love Jesus. I love my church. I love my friends. I like to be silly and I like to laugh. I can be a perfectionist (but to see my house these days you couldn't tell it) - Thanks Gracie! Stop by again and see my progress. Enjoy the day God blessed you with!