1. Do you like scary movies? NO!!! I have never watched a scary movie and never plan to.
2. What kind of cell phone do you have? I have a Razr, actually I am usually my sister's hand me down Razr until I am eligible for an upgrade.
3. Do you have a passport? I do have a passport. I think it is expired, but it has a stamp from my trip to Brazil.
4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week? Sort of. Eric came home from work today bummed out because he had to lay off more people at work. It is sad for those people and their families.
5. Have you ever broken any bones? No, I had a fracture in the top of my foot, but no real breaks.
6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do? I went to the mall in the middle of the day. I love winter and unexpected days off!!!
7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe? I had an Incredible Hulk tank top (strictly for sleeping), but somewhere there is a hideous picture of me in that shirt with wet hair straight out of the tub.
8. Did you have braces on your teeth? No braces, although my bottom teeth could probably use them.
1. What pain reliever do you swear by? I usually go with Excederin, but will take whatever is available if I have a headache.
2. Have you gotten up-to-date with a flat screen HDTV? Yes, we got a 42" flat screen LCD HDTV in January and it is awesome, especially compared to our old 27".
3. Have you honked at anyone lately? Yes, last week I was leaving a gas station and a car started backing out of the parking space. I honked for about 5 seconds, but the teenage boy in the car continued to back right into me. No damage done. He "was looking for a quarter he had dropped". He is lucky my Tahoe is like a tank. In a smaller vehicle that quarter could have cost him s great deal.
4. What is your favorite household product? I don't really have a favorite, but if anyone is marketing a robot that does the cleaning for you, let me know.
5. What is the earliest you've gotten up this week and why? I got up at 5:15 to get to work a little early and get some things done before the school day started.
6. Do you travel out of town for Christmas? No, we stay close to home and I like it this way.
7. Have you been listening to Christmas music? (Favorite?) Yes. Gracie is obsessed with Jingle Bells, so we listen to it over and over and over in the car (seriously, nothing else). My favorite is probably the Steven Curtis Chapman song Home for Christmas (it reminds me of my grandmother).
8. When do you exchange gifts with family? Gracie gets to open pajamas and a book on Christmas Eve, the rest is opened on Christmas morning.
1. How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend? Well, since I skipped out on the work Christmas party, I guess technically none. We will have a variety of family gatherings to attend, 5 in all.
2. What is your favorite dish to take to a party? The easiest thing I can find. Usually a cheeseball mix of some sort.
3. When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or houseshoes? Socks. My favorite pair is soft and fuzzy with stripes. I received them as a gift and have not been able to find another pair that I love as much.
4. What are your plans for this weekend? Scrapbooking on Saturday, all day. Church on Sunday and probably some school work.
5. What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year? Gracie is getting a "chichen" kitchen.
6. Do you have a family portrait made each year? No, we had one made in December 2006, but I plan to have one next year. I also plan to lose a few pounds first.
7. Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes? Gracie is really interested in "ights" lights this year, so we probably will look for some. We will also be taking her to the Kentucky Horse Park where they have a lights display you can drive through each year.
8. What is your least favorite thing about cold weather? I hate being cold period, but I think my least favorite thing is getting into a cold car.
I am a wife and mother of one beautiful little girl who is 20 months old. I am a Christian. I am a 2nd grade teacher. This allows me to be a SAHM in the summer, which is glorious. I love to scrapbook. I love dining out, especially Mexican. I love hanging out with my family. I love Jesus. I love my church. I love my friends. I like to be silly and I like to laugh. I can be a perfectionist (but to see my house these days you couldn't tell it) - Thanks Gracie! Stop by again and see my progress. Enjoy the day God blessed you with!