Friday, December 12, 2008

Grilling Goodness #10

1. How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend?
Well, since I skipped out on the work Christmas party, I guess technically none. We will have a variety of family gatherings to attend, 5 in all.

2. What is your favorite dish to take to a party?
The easiest thing I can find. Usually a cheeseball mix of some sort.

3. When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or houseshoes?
Socks. My favorite pair is soft and fuzzy with stripes. I received them as a gift and have not been able to find another pair that I love as much.

4. What are your plans for this weekend?
Scrapbooking on Saturday, all day. Church on Sunday and probably some school work.

5. What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year?
Gracie is getting a "chichen" kitchen.

6. Do you have a family portrait made each year?
No, we had one made in December 2006, but I plan to have one next year. I also plan to lose a few pounds first.

7. Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes?
Gracie is really interested in "ights" lights this year, so we probably will look for some. We will also be taking her to the Kentucky Horse Park where they have a lights display you can drive through each year.

8. What is your least favorite thing about cold weather?
I hate being cold period, but I think my least favorite thing is getting into a cold car.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Skipped the work party? Party pooper. :)

I'm jealous of the scrapbooking day...man!

I am SO with you on #6!

#8, uh huh!

Have a great weekend, friend!