Thursday, November 6, 2008

She did it...

Gracie did it! She finally said "Mindy". She has been holding out on her aunt, so here is the blog Mindy requested for this momentous occasion. In fact, she would only say "Chr" for my sister's husband Chris when we asked her to say Mindy. We all laughed and of course she found it very funny. We knew all along that she could say it, she just wouldn't. This past Saturday after a long day of shopping, Mindy brought Gracie a stuffed Dalmation. She told Gracie that she had to say Mindy before she got it. And what do you know, that little stinker immediately said it. Then on Wednesday when I picked her up from the sitter I asked her is she wanted to see Mindy and she has said it every time we asked from that point on. I think it really made Mindy's week. I am sure Gracie will find something else to be a stinker about.

2 comments:

McFurr said...

Finally... I knew she could all along too, she was just being rotten. It did make my week, now we have to work on Bailey.

Tina said...

YAY!!! She DOES love Mindy!! LOL