Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's almost that time...

My summer "break" is drawing to a close and I have to admit that I am a bit sad that my time at home with my little monkey is almost over. I still have many preparations to make for the new school year, but here are a few things I plan to do over the next week and a half for myself and my family.

1. Shop (I desperately need work attire)

2. Finalize our wills (not fun, but important)

3. Spend time with Gracie (laughing, running, playing, coloring, maybe even venturing out to PlayDoh)

4. Scrapbook (I hope)

5. Spend time with Bailey

6. Take Gracie to Build a Bear

7. Entertain friends I haven't seen for a while

8. Start using the Wii Fit

9. Get the wig busted - haircuts (Gracie and me)

Be sure to take time to enjoy the last couple of weeks before your school starts!

1 comment:

Tina said...

You crack me up...'get the wig busted'... :)

have a good time...sounds like you're making the most of it!