1. What pain reliever do you swear by?
I usually go with Excederin, but will take whatever is available if I have a headache.
2. Have you gotten up-to-date with a flat screen HDTV?
Yes, we got a 42" flat screen LCD HDTV in January and it is awesome, especially compared to our old 27".
3. Have you honked at anyone lately?
Yes, last week I was leaving a gas station and a car started backing out of the parking space. I honked for about 5 seconds, but the teenage boy in the car continued to back right into me. No damage done. He "was looking for a quarter he had dropped". He is lucky my Tahoe is like a tank. In a smaller vehicle that quarter could have cost him s great deal.
4. What is your favorite household product?
I don't really have a favorite, but if anyone is marketing a robot that does the cleaning for you, let me know.
5. What is the earliest you've gotten up this week and why?
I got up at 5:15 to get to work a little early and get some things done before the school day started.
6. Do you travel out of town for Christmas?
No, we stay close to home and I like it this way.
7. Have you been listening to Christmas music? (Favorite?)
Yes. Gracie is obsessed with Jingle Bells, so we listen to it over and over and over in the car (seriously, nothing else). My favorite is probably the Steven Curtis Chapman song Home for Christmas (it reminds me of my grandmother).
8. When do you exchange gifts with family?
Gracie gets to open pajamas and a book on Christmas Eve, the rest is opened on Christmas morning.