Monday, October 6, 2008

Are You Blessed?

I recently received the November issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. In the issue, it had an idea that sparked this blog (challenge). The article by Amanda Probst suggested taking a picture a day in November of all the things you are grateful for and putting it in a 2-page layout.

So here's my challenge to any scrapbooker, blogger, and blessed person I know...

Take Amanda's idea and run with it. Take one picture each day in November of something you are grateful for. Put it into a scrapbook layout or create a mini album. Then at the end of November, post a blog displaying your work. I would love to see this take off. Send your friends over to take the challenge. Leave me a comment to let me know if you plan to participate so I can check it out at the end of November.

No comments: