Friday, October 24, 2008

Grilling Goodness #4

1. The World Series has begun...do you watch it? (and do you care who wins?)
Not unless my husband has it on and then I am not really watching.

2. Is the inside of your car clean or 'garbage dump filthy'?
Let's just say it looks like a toybox threw up in the back seat of my car.

3. Who is the next person in your family to have a birthday?
My sister's is November 19 and Gracie's is November 20. Lots of celebrating!

4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? (how old were you when it became necessary?)
I wear contacts. I first got glasses in 3rd grade and I have had some hideous ones. I started wearing contacts when I was 16.

5. What is your major form of exercise?
Chasing Gracie around. Not getting much otherwise. I really need to start.

6. What is something you could do to make your spouse's day easier today?
Change all diapers???

7. How much is gas where you are?
It is hovering around $2.50 here. Much better than $4.00!

8. What the furthest away from home that you've ever traveled?
I once spent a month on a mission trip in Brazil. The flight from New Jersey to Rio was about 9 hours.

1 comment:

Tina said...

2. LOL!!
4. I'm with you...my dad picked out some really bad frames for me! I had grandma glasses until I was in the 9th grade! UGH!
6. That would be a 'load' off!
7. We saw $2.33 today! yippie!

I'd love to go to Brazil! How cool!

Thanks for playing!! :)