1. What is your least favorite aspect of Election Year?
I dislike the negativity, stupidity, and campaign ads.
2. What is something your spouse could do to make you feel special?
I am with Tina on this one, plan a date, get the sitter, and just surprise me.
3. Do you complain at restaurants or do you just tip less?
I usually just tip less.
4. If you had it to do over again, would you choose the same wedding date you had?
Yes, I was ready to get married! I would have the temperature be a little warmer. It was 70 the day before we got married and about 40 the day we got married. Just one of the joys of a March wedding.
5. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a paid for 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe. I would like to have a new one, but it works for now.
6. If you have siblings, are you close to them?
I have one sister and we are very close. I am blessed to have her. We talk many times a day and I can't think of the last time we went a day without talking. We each love the other's children like they are our very own.
7. Do you spend the same amount of money on each child at Christmas or just buy a certain number of gifts?
I only have one right now, but I am sure we will try to keep the money equal if it is feasible.
8. What phrase do you find yourself saying all the time?
"Follow directions, _____________" (Fill in the name of many of my students.)