1. What can cheer you up when you're feeling grumpy?
Gracie being sweet or silly always makes me smile. A Mountain Dew sometimes helps.
2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
Garage, our next house must have one.
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast?
I can't think of anything, but my dad used to feed us Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies and sometimes Mountain Dew with it. I guess the word oatmeal was in the name.
4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet.
I wish I watched what I ate better. I did just get a good marinade for pork tenderloin and let me say, it was delicious. I'd be happy to share.
5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
On occasion I was aloud to walk around a store on my own. I would not let Gracie do this. It is a different world out there.
6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it?
Gracie's are not. I will probably wait until she is interested and then guage my decision from that point. I want her to be responsible enough to take care of them.
7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll??
No, Eric and I do not share a bathroom, so he changes his and I change mine.
8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time?
Technically, I was 16. My mom moved from the town where I went to high school when I was a junior. I had a lot of opportunities for college money if I stayed and continued participating in some activities, so I lived with a couple in my church for about a year and a half. Our family had a lot of issues at the time. After that, I never lived with my parents again. I did go on weekends and holidays during college.